Wednesday, March 30, 2011


Rosalie told me this morning that she wants to start wearing undies again! We made some efforts at potty training last year, but her interest quickly waned, and I decided it would be best to put it aside for a while. I figured she would let me know when she was ready for another try, and that's exactly what she did. It seems a lot easier for her this time around, and I predict those undies are here to stay!

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Good luck with toilet training! She seems to be proud of herself.
It won't be long before she tells you not to take picture of her in the bathroom!

sag said...

I noticed her cute and colorful undies and wondered if we were on that tract again. We're pulling for her all the way. I think this time will be a winner!