Friday, April 01, 2011




Although they may look like Joseph and Rosalie, these two individuals are really Moseph and Fosalie, on a road trip to visit their grandparents in AZ! They make frequent stops to go potty and eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but their car must be extremely efficient, as I haven't yet seen them stop for gas. The yellow step stool is Rosalie's wand case, and I see they have a nice stack of books ready for entertainment along the way. I hope they have a fun trip!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

How creative! I love the names they gave themselves. Cute cute with great smiles.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Super creative! What great friends!

sag said...

The great thing about this road trip is that Moseph and Fosalie can visit BOTH sets of grandparents in one trip! I love their closeness and their vivid and active imaginations!